Bienvenidos

¡Hola amigos!

This summer I'll be studying Spanish in Turrialba, Costa Rica, thanks to a generous grant from the Brookline Education Foundation. I'll be posting photos, stories, and fun activities just for you while I'm there. Come explore Central America along with me by following this blog!

Be sure to sign up below for for email alerts so you don't miss any new posts!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Some Facts About Costa Rica

¡Hola amigos!

I hope you are having a wonderful summer. I know I am!   I am still here at home in Massachusetts, but in just three days I will be in Costa Rica! 

Before we go, I made you a video to teach you some things about the country of Costa Rica. The video below will show you some maps of Costa Rica and its flag.

Watch closely and see if you can answer the questions at the end! 



I hope you liked the video. Now I have an art project for you:



To color in the flag of Costa Rica, click on the picture of it and print it out. You can check your work with the picture below:



¡Adiós, amigos!

3 comments:

  1. did you have fun in Costa Rica?

    Sahana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leaving to Japan on august 2
    and i'm gonna miss you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    sahana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a good trip to Japan. I'll still be writing about Costa Rica after you get there, so please keep in touch!

      Delete